Friday 13 January 2012

A new year, I'm still here! :)

Hello everybody!! Happy New 2012! : )



It's been a loooooong time!!

I know, I know... I haven't been posting lately, but my mind has been a maze the past couple of months!

However, January is a classic month for resolutions! And here I am, keeping one of mine, for this year. I love writing, I want to write, I feel better after writing, so why not I do a favour to myself and write at least once a week? :) However hard it may be to express my thoughts, however difficult to find time, I shall write once a week. Cause that's what makes me happy!


What makes you happy? Did you make any new year's resolutions regarding things/people/situations that make you happy? Did you make any resolutions at all?

If not, you still have time! : ) We are still in the middle of January, but after this month... I'm afraid you are officially in trouble! Hihihi! I'm kidding of course. Resolutions are made by us and we are the ones who decide when to make them. It doesn't matter whether it is January or middle of May. It doesn't matter whether we are in the beginning of a project, at the middle or even at the end. All it matters is the right timing for us. : )

And that's exactly what Jason Mraz talks about in his song 'Make it Mine'. When the right time comes, you must take the challenge and make that moment yours. It could be a new resolution, it could be inspiration, a new job, anything!

Let's have an amazing year! 

And let's make this resolution OUR resoulution! : )


Artist: Jason Mraz Song: Make it Mine
Lyrics:
Wake up everyone
How can you sleep at a time like this
Unless the dreamer is the real you
Listen to your voice
The one that tells you to taste past the tip of your tongue
Leap and the net will appear

I don't wanna wake before
The dream is over
I'm gonna make it mine
Yes I... I will own it
I'm gonna make it mine
Yes I'll make it all mine

I keep my life on a heavy rotation
Requesting that it's lifting you up
Up up and away
And over to a table at the gratitude cafe

And I am finally there
And all the angels they'll be singing
Ah la la la ah la la ah la la la la la love this
[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/j/jason_mraz/make_it_mine.html ]
Well I don't wanna break before
The tour is over
I'm gonna make it mine
That's right, I... I will own it
I'm gonna make it mine
Yes I'll make it all mine... 

Yes, I will make it all mine... 
And timing's everything
And this time there's plenty
I am balancing
Careful and steady
And reveling in energy that everyone's emitting

Well I don't wanna wait no more
No, I wanna celebrate the whole world
I'm gonna make it mine
Because I'm following your joy
I'm gonna make it mine
Because I... I am open
I'm gonna make it mine
That's why... I wanna show it
I'm gonna make it, it mine
Gotta make gotta make gotta make gotta make it make it mine
Oh mine... 
Yes I will make it all mine...

2 comments:

  1. Read your post makes me happy!

    A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Here is a test to find whether your mission on earth is finished: If you're alive, it isn't." - Richard Bach

    With love, your BWG

    ReplyDelete