Saturday 1 September 2012

A letter to a friend

and I remember the Days and the nights, the winters the summers the falls that we passed together,
my friend.
I remember how I always felt you were a bird with big wings, under the shadows of which I was playing hide & seek.
my friend,
although we may not talk so often any more, you know you are an everyday thought of mine.

I remember your kind Eyes.. warm, deep, real. don't try to hide them, my friend.
your laughter Echoes in my ears... so genuine! your honest interest about your fellows- oh, I must be blessed to have met you! :)

how much you loved life, my friend!
you still do, right? Promise me, that.

oh my friend..
to what distant voyages has your heart taken you?
how long until you will unlock the hidden wishes. . .

I hope Angels will guide your way, my friend.

we will meet again,
it may or may not be an 11th of august, but we will celebrate.

until next time, my sweetest and kindest friend,
Kudos for what you have already achieved and...many happy returns.



Photo Source: http://piccsy.com/2012/04/kiss-m7pcuhed


No comments:

Post a Comment