Thursday 2 June 2011

My first Blog!

So here we go... I finally made the first step towards creating a blog I always wanted!
I am glad for that. :)
Purpose of this blog is to offer some short of inspiration, a bit of a hope, a pat on the back! 
How I am thinking to do this? Photos, quotes, videos and speeches will help me put a smile on your face :) and ignite your heart! <3


I would love to receive your comments and have fertile discussions on the various topics! I promise - it will be fun! :)


Of course, I am more than happy to receive any suggestions and why not, requests!


For the time, enjoy the photo from which I inspired the name of this blog!






I found it on http://piccsy.com/2011/04/art-wygmmgzd/ and I believe it is so true! Everytime I do something creative (or at least I see it in this way!) I feel it's a bit of art.. a bit of a 'new way of seeing things'. This helps me a lot to take away any stress, bad feelings or insomnia I may have!


ART washes from the SOUL the dust of everyday LIFE... that's what I would like to do with my blog as well! : ) 


Till the next time, I hope you will put a bit more art in your everyday life. 
Go on and feel more precious! :)



3 comments:

  1. Niiice! Can't wait for more quotes and inspirational articles. You got yourself a daily customer ;)

    Good luck with your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ritoulini I love your blog :)
    sophisticated, stylish and unique like you!!!!
    I'll always be your follower my friend :)

    ReplyDelete