Thursday 14 July 2011

A quick game for today!

Hi everybody  : ) 


today I think we should nurture our mind and soul with something entertaining! 




SO below you will find a find-a-word crossword!


What you have to do? You need to find 3 words! Any words! 


These words are the ones that describe your psychological condition right now!






Did it work? 


I think for me it did! :P When I played this game two days ago,the first words I found were "leave", "rage" & "passion". And I was feeling exactly like this!! I wanted to go on holidays, I was angry with a situation and passionate with my work!


So, as soon as I realised that, I asked myself all these 'why' questions.. 'why you want to go on holidays?', 'why you are angry with this?', 'why you love your work?'..

'Whys' are tricky, since they allow you to think about the cause! Is that cause important for you? If yes, then you are on the right track! If no, then why bother? :))) 

1 comment: